Students after passing high school are looking for a Bachelor of Business Administration degree? Then you should not fail to get an appropriate college to pass a BBA degree. A well-known, reputed University or college cannot define whether it is appropriate or not. The faculty of the department and technological advancement can only the deciding factor to take admission.
Here are some top BBA colleges in India mentioned below which serve the best technology and have a good faculty.
The top BBA colleges affiliated to these above-mentioned universities are-
- Indian Institute of Management, Indore: This College is affiliated to the Indian Institute of Management University, Indore itself. It is a totally autonomous body. Here for BBA degree, there are 120 seats in total. The exam for admission for this degree is the IPM Aptitude test.
- HR College of Commerce and Economics, Mumbai: This College has affiliated to Mumbai University and the total number of seats is 120 here also. The admission process of this college is through candidates’ merit which is known as a direct admission.
- Symbiosis Centre for Management Studies, Pune: Symbiosis International University is the affiliation of this management college. Here for BBA degree, there are 300 seats in total. To get admission to this college you have to give the SET BBA exam.
- St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai: It is an autonomous body and has a total of 60 seats in total for a BBA degree. Here for the admission, one has to give St. Xavier’s College BMS Entrance Test.
- Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce, Delhi: This College is affiliated to Delhi University and has 46 seats for the management course.
- Christ University, Bangalore: This University is situated in Bangalore and it is an autonomous body.
- Jagan Institute of Management Studies-Rohini: This Management School is affiliated to Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi, and has a total number of 120 seats. If you want to take admission to this Management School then you have to give an examination of GGS IPU CET BBA.
- KC College, Mumbai: It is affiliated to Mumbai University and has 240 seats in total. The procedure of taking admission to this college is direct admission through candidates’ merit.
Some of the top and best BBA colleges are affiliated to these universities. They are the University of Delhi, the University of Mumbai, Symbiosis University Pune, and Christ University, etc. There are also some universities that are autonomous in nature and provide very good educational infrastructure.
Is BBA worth for a bright future?
In a BBA Degree program, you learn a lot of things including the Theory of managing finance, human resource, and marketing, besides developing a range of skills. Moreover, industry visits, summer internships, presentations, and case studies give you more exposure to the real-life business environment. Whether you aspire to join a reputed business house or become an entrepreneur, BBA lays the right foundation for your career path.
What are the major specializations in BBA?
Management, family business, finance, international business, human resources, marketing, and entrepreneurship are some major specializations in BBA.
What are the career prospects after doing a BBA degree course?
Besides opting to start your own business, you can also pursue a prosperous career in:
- Corporate houses
- Private as well as government offices
- Educational institutes
- Health care setups
- Finance institutes
What to look for while searching for the right BBA College?
There are a lot of factors that you must consider while searching the right BBA College, including but not limited to:
- Courses offered and specializations
- Placement record
- Extracurricular activities and Co-curricular activities
You must also check whether or not the college has International alliances.
What are some of the extra-curricular activities that a top BBA College should offer?
Some extra-curricular activities that the best NNA colleges offer include:
- Indoor and Outdoor sports competitions
- Cultural shows
- Talent Shows
- Fashion Shows
- Public Speech Making
- Play Acting
- Case Competitions
- Trading Competitions, etc.
What are the admission criteria for BBA?
You must have completed your 10+2 class with a minimum of 50% marks. Further, you need to appear in BBA entrance examinations conducted by different commissions, institutes, and universities. The admission criteria may be different from college to college and it is advised to enquire at the college desk for better clarification.
What is the BBA Exam structure?
Most of the BBA entrance exam is objective type and covers subjects like:
- English Language
- Quantitative Aptitude,
- Reasoning Ability
- English Proficiency
- Business & General Awareness.
BBA is one of the best degree courses that you can pursue. It opens the gateway to a range of opportunities and enhances your skills, knowledge, and expertise to establish your own business and become a successful entrepreneur.